An air compressor is a device that converts power from an electric motor or a diesel engine into kinetic energy by compressing and pressurising air.
Alpha Engineering supplies wide range of high quality Air Compressors which are used in various industrial applications like pneumatic control systems and tools, to fill tires, painting, to produce high/modarate pressure air in cement plant and other industries are pharmaceutical, automobile chemical and textile.
Alpha Engineering air cooled after coolers consists of a mixed flow finned tube heat exchanger, suitable cooling fan & motor and stand in which compressed air in tubes is cooled to a temperature of 5 to 8°C above ambient temperature.
Capabilities upto 300 cfm @ a maximum pressure of 70 kgf/cm² can be offered. Integral moisture separators can also be supplied as optional accessory.
1. Baffle Type: Efficiency 60 % 2. Centrifugal Type: Efficiency 70% 3. Demister Pad Type: Efficiency 80% 4. Centrifugal cum Demister Pad Type: Efficiency 99%
Moisture is most common contaminant present and the one which probably causes the most damage. Alpha Engineering provides wide range of moistrues separators for all flows, line sizes, pressure, temperature, flange ratings with an Advanced Moisture Relief System.
Alpha Compressed Air pipe Line Filters are designed to remove moisture, oil & dust particles from the compressed air & make it suitable for instruments & process air application. Alpha Filters are designed for high dust load & for continues removal of moisture & oil content. These filters can remove dust particles down to 0.01micron & can reduce the oil level down to < 0.003ppm. All filters are made with die-cast aluminum body with powder coating & the elements are made of high quality Glassfibre
Material. When used, these filters can give the air quality suitable for even sterile air application.
Our filters and elements are available in six different grades complying to the requirement of the different classes of compressed air quality recommended in the ISO8573-1.
Equivalent (Replacment) filters Elements: Alpha makes filter housing with elements of high standard for new projects installation & also Replacements elements for the filters of Ultra filter, Dominick Hunter, parker atlascocp, zander & other world known brands.
Compressed air dryers remove moisture from compressed air systems to protect downstream equipment. When moisture persists in a compressed air system it leads to the formation of scale, rust and bacteria. These contaminants can damage equipment, ruin product batches, and contaminate pharmaceutical or food products.
ALPHA ENGINEERING makes Refrigerated Air Dryer in a combination of an Open loop Air cycle and a closed loop refrigerant cycle. The air here is cooled to very low temperatures (+3°C) so as to allow the moisture content in it to condense. The condensed water is removed from the air line thus rendering air free from moisture.
Dry Air Keeps Pneumatics equipment running at peak efficiency and extends the service life of air tools, motors & cylinders. Dry air allows pneumatic instruments, valves and controls to operate reliably, and helps ensure product and process quality.
1. TEC-11: FOR COMPRESSED AIR FILTERS designed to drain condensate from all compressed air FILTERS regardless of filter capacity. The in-line design allows for fast efficient installation. The TEC-11 can be matched to any model/brand or type of filter.
2. EZ-1: ECONOMY DRAIN - The EZ-1 is produced with a 1/4" valve connection and in 230 VAC or 115 VAC versions. The limited variations have allowed for massive production batches and subsequently a reduction in cost. The reliability factors have remained in place such as Viton seals, large orifice etc.
3. OPTIMUM: The Optimum has a wide range of variations and options such as valve connection sizes in both BSP or NTP and pressure/voltage options. The "new futuristic look" allows the OPTIMUM to make its mark well into the new millennium. The OPTIMUM replaces the very familier TEC-22 range. More options are in NICHE products.
4. SMART GUARD Pro: SMART GUARD PRO ZERO AIR LOSS DRAIN. The new SMART GUARD PRO drain system uses state-of-the-art software in combination with a special transducer interface to measure the presence of condensate, volumetrically, 50 times per seconds. There is no loss of compressed air. Continuous monitoring ensures fast, effective discharge of up to 350 liters condensate per hour. There are no sensors to foul up and the unit functions equally well with clear water or heavily emulsified and dirty condensate.
5. NUFORS: The Nufors removes condensate form compressed air systems. The operation is automatic and there is no unnecessary compressed air lost during the condensate discharge cycle. The NUFORS uses pneumatic forces to operate the valve assembly and is ideally suited in applications where power is not available, too expensive or not reliable. The large orifice, combined with the large discharge capacity make this drain suitable for all compressor capacities.
6. COMBO: The COMBO is an all-in-one timer drain with an integrated ball valve and strainer. The unit offers true time savings during installation procedures. The valve is protected due to the integrated ball valve and strainer.
The unit can be shut off from the compressed air system enabling easy and safe maintenance work to be carried out.